FM3ArkHunters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Want to be a FreeMason, Join Here!
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:27 am by Guest

» Bing Rewards - Clan boosts
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:22 am by AngryChef

» Clan Invites MUST READ IMPORTANT!
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 am by lxLANDROxl

» The High Liro
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm by Talon Fett

» CLAN CHAT DOWN AGAIN!!!!!
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am by T3KNiQU3

» Can we have a trading forum?
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 am by Stak

» Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance?
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am by x13FISHx

» Found an interesting vid y'all
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 am by ominuse

» If anyone needs help in game with pursuits, co ops, etc.
Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 am by NicodemusTNT

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance?

+3
Stak
Balthyzar
Kreig-Adama
7 posters

Go down

Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? Empty Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance?

Post by Kreig-Adama Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 am

I know that we all have a lot to complain about being Defiance Gamers. Getting booted out of the game right before you finish the Major Arkfall you had been spending twenty minutes on, the new stop motion gaming style Trion has introduced call Lag, and of course talking to or listening to great mature players from our clan turning into dead silence. But, yet we keep coming back. Share why you love the game.

I love it because I have always been a fan of RPG's. Growing up I knew the D&D Dungeon Master guide like no ones business. Huge Borderlands fan too. I was pretty stoked when I heard there was game in development that was like a RPG Borderlands. Now, I know know that Defiance is nothing like Borderlands, but it got my foot in the door. I was apprehensive before I bought the game and that's why i waited 2 months to get and waited till Amazon had it on sale for $38. I love that the game play is simplistic and that you don't have to follow the story line. I love that you can jump right in their with veteran players and still have fun. I love being able to finally get that mod or gun you've been waiting for. I must also admit having the clan has been real blessing. I realized that the last few days when the chat went dead. Even if i don't chime in, I still learn a lot about the game and enjoy hearing the conversation.

Kreig-Adama

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? Empty Re: Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance?

Post by Stak Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 am

Ill join in with you buddy. The best thing I love about defiance is the fact that its a shooter mmorpg. I also have always been a mmo junkie and even though this game can test my patience on almost a dail basis. I still enjoy playing it more then most 360 games I've bought. What people have to expect and realize is that most mmorpg games when first released have major bugs but most of the people freaking out on the forums page have never played a mmorpg after its release.
Stak
Stak

Back to top Go down

Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance? Empty Re: Enough about how Trion sucks, why do you Love defiance?

Post by Infinity420 x Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 am

I personally love this game and haven't been able to stop playing it since I started. Yeah, It has some bugs and some glitches... the occasional "I want to throw my controller at the tv" scenarios, but that in the end is what makes games great lol. You have to have a love/hate relationship with it to make it something great. I love the storyline, I love the multiplayer and I love the fact that you can take the game at your own pace and focus on whatever it is you want to do. Whether it be doing jumps in your four-wheeler or running around arkfall to arkfall the game has something for everyone and I really enjoy that. I look forward to seeing how much this game will progress as time goes on.
Infinity420 x
Infinity420 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Genghis_Don Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 pm

I love the game because it gives me the instant gratification I want from a video game. If I only have 45 minutes to game, I can jump in- do an arkfall - complete on contract - then jump out.

Or if I have lots of time I can repeat the campaign if I want. I only keep about 2 games at a time and this one isn't going anywhere. Defiance and Mass Effect 3 are perfect games for me.
Genghis_Don
Genghis_Don

Back to top Go down

Post by NicodemusTNT Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

I love the co-op missions.

NicodemusTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by x13FISHx Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am

I like it because it has dirt roads.

x13FISHx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down